Solutions and ServicesThe commercial, institutional and industrial markets demand early warning and detection systems. Property, equipment, personnel, and the environment must all be protected from water and chemical hazards, mechanical failures, misuse and vandalism. The cost of early warning and detection is small compared to the potential cost of repairing building damage, business downtime and personal injury.
Intech 21 systems utilize existing wiring to communicate a number of sensor signals to a system alarm panel. Fast and accurate information is communicated over diverse wiring systems. Simply connect the system to a power source, no other interconnecting wiring is required.
Robust, spread spectrum communication technology provides stable signal transmission in any commercial, industrial, or transit application. Filters are not required, even in noisy power systems. The system can withstand megger testing and spikes up to 10,000V. Communication over large networks, such as lighting and power wiring, offers redundant communication paths.
System flexibility and expansion capability are standard features of every Intech 21 system. Totally modular electronic design allows systems to change or grow with the needs of the customer. The widest range of commercial/industrial sensors and transducers can be easily combined to provide the optimal system for any application. A cost-effective system is virtually guaranteed by eliminating most of the wiring costs associated with conventional early warning and detection systems.
The standard system provides a stand alone alarm and control panel to communicate with the sensors, switches, and transducers in the system. Connect the system to a new or existing computer using the standard RS-485, RS-232 or fiberoptic connection via the PowerModem for full communication with each sensor.
- Liquid Leak Detection Alarms
- Pipes, Valves, Fittings
- Boilers & Water Heaters
- Air Conditioning Equipment
- Water Pumps & Storage Tanks
- Fuel Oil Pumps & Storage Tanks
- Windows, Roofs & Foundations
- Climate Control Alarms
- Temperature Sensors(Ambient, Piping & Fluid)
- High/Low Temperature Thermostats
- HVAC and Plumbing System Alarms
- Steam Pressure
- Boiler and Water Heater Temperature
- Flow Switches & Flow Meters
- Float Switches
- Level sensors
- Personnel Safety Alarms
- Emergency Call
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Heat Detectors
- Smoke Detectors
- Occupancy Sensors & Motion Detectors
- Sprinkler System Monitoring
- Advanced communication technologies R&D
- Microprocessor development, prototyping and mass production component design
- Custom IC design
- Software development
- Application engineering
- Project management
- Intellectual Properties Development
- Product and Market Development
- Client-server applications, web-enabled components and software
- Advanced radio frequency technologies, systems and components design and development
- Application specific engineering